Financial Highlights FY/21
€ 37,520 m
FY/20: €36,277 m
€ 1,867 m
FY/20: €1,796 m
Ever better medicine for ever more people.
We improve people’s lives by providing high-quality and affordable health care.
We are committed to responsible and sustainable management as part of our corporate culture and day-to-day business practice. Only by doing so can we be perceived as a trustworthy and reliable partner in the health care sector.
- Business development significantly impacted by COVID-19 in 2021
- Return to earnings growth in 2022 targeted
- Implementation of Strategy 2025 on track
- Temporary pricing pressure and COVID-19 effects are expected to weigh on business in North America in 2022
- Asia-Pacific with anticipated organic sales decline due to price effects in China
- Vision 2026 defined
- Helios Germany with good sales growth driven by increasing admissions and acquisitions
- Helios Spain with strong organic sales growth
- Digital service offerings and fertility services further expanded in 2021
- Strong finish to the year with excellent organic sales and EBIT growth
- Project business recovering – order intake increased by 28%
- Rehabilitation business developing steadily despite continuous COVID-19 impact